Main manufacturing process, where metal is squeezed in a closed die under enormous pressure in order to produce high-strength and tight tolerance parts. Ideal for any kind of applications where a rigid -but also lightweight- part is required to perform in high performance.
‣ Hot / warm / cold forged products starting from in-house extruded profiles or billets
‣ 44 precision hydraulic presses up to 3000 tons
‣ Very high surface quality and fine grain structure
‣ All tooling sets designed & made in house
‣ PLC controlled tempering & induction furnaces for hot forging operations
‣ 2xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx, 7xxx series, all possible conditions