Additional genuine manufacturing process following impact extrusion, where metal is squeezed through an open die under enormous pressure in order to calibrate the part. Ideal for applications where perfect ovality and concentricity are required.
‣ All kinds of impact extruded cylindrical shapes
‣ Authentic technique developed by MES, which offer the capability to achieve very thin wall thickness, in addition to exceptionally high surface quality
‣ Eliminates the need of inside of profile machining operation
‣ Assures perfect concentricity and ovality throughout the tubes
‣ All tooling sets designed & made in house
‣ 2xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx, 7xxx series, all possible conditions