Main manufacturing process, where metal is pressed in a semi-closed confining die under enormous pressure in order to produce high-strength and tight tolerance parts. Ideal for forming bowl/cup shaped parts such as housings, tubes, cylinders, etc.
‣ All kinds of cold impact extruded products starting from in-house extruded blanks
‣ Maximum diameter 204mm, min wall thickness 0,3mm, maximum length 700mm
‣ Precision hydraulic presses up to 3000 tons with hot, warm and cold forming possibilities
‣ All tooling sets designed & made in house
‣ 2xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx, 7xxx series, all possible conditions